Descendants of Guiseppe Pavia
Generation No. 1
1. GUISEPPE1 PAVIA was born 1852 in Italy. He married GUISEPINA` 1880 in Italy. She was born 1852 in Italy.
Notes for GUISEPPE PAVIA:
The Pavias, according to the 1910 census, lived at 114th St. in New York City. The census showed he was 58 and had been married 30 years. Wife Josephina, was also 58 and had had 19 children, but only 4 still living at that time, son Alfred, a widower of 32 and grandaughter Josephine 4, also in the house. Daughter Domenica and son-in-law Mario Marchese also lived there, but Mario went by the name Morris Marckese. The New York City Directory in 1890 shows Joseph Pavia Furniture, a business at 2095 1st Ave. and their home in 1890 was 336 E. 108th st. in Manhattan, New York .
Children of GUISEPPE PAVIA and GUISEPINA` are:
2. i. DOMENICA2 PAVIA, b. 1893, New York; d. December 20, 1926, San Jose, CA.
3. ii. ALFREDO PAVIA, b. 1878, Naples, Italy.
Generation No. 2
2. DOMENICA2 PAVIA (GUISEPPE1) was born 1893 in New York, and died December 20, 1926 in San Jose, CA. She married MARIO MARCHESE February 1906 in New York, New York, son of PLACIDO MARCHESE and ROSALIE ANELLO. He was born September 14, 1878 in Palermo, Sicily, and died August 07, 1946 in San Diego CA.
Notes for DOMENICA PAVIA:
Domenica (Minnie), is buried at Santa Clara Catholic Mission Cemetary in San Jose. Minnie loved to play the piano, sing and whistle.Mario even bought her a player piano. She would go to the nearby music store to listen to music, then she would come home and play it. According to son Joe "The man from the music store would come to our house to listen to her play the piano. The only time we were allowed into the living room was when my mother would play the piano for us. She didn't speak Italian and wouldn't let my father speak Italian to us. She was very "American". My mother was very neat and immaculant. She kept all of the kids in line and clean. We were always dressed very nicely. My dad and her always had lots of fun together." She was hard working, neat and beautiful. Loved to garden and was a great cook. The family attended Sacred Heart Church, on Willow Ave. San Jose. It was 2 blocks away. She had 10 live births between 1910 and 1926. Her grave stone is a beautiful heart, showing how much she was loved.
Mario and Minnie first lived in New York, at 205 E. 106th St. , where Rosalie was born in 1908. The birth certificate claims that Domenica had already had one child before Rosie, so the baby probably died. In 1910 the census shows they lived with her parents at E.114th St. They lived in San Jose, CA. at 759 Palm St. for about 15 years.
When she was hospitalized for Mastoids, she was admitted Dec. 8 and operated on Dec. 9th. and was there for 20 days before her death on December 20, 1926.
Minnie had a sister, Rose Molone and a brother Alfredo that both lived in New York. In 1910 the record also shows she had a brother Fred, that apparently died before Minnie did.According to an old picture, she had 2other siblings, one named Joey,and the other Jenny.They also died before Minnie died.
Notes for MARIO MARCHESE:
Mario came to America from Palermo on the ship Tartar Prince. He arrived in New York Harbor on July 4th, 1903. This is according to his Naturalization papers. He told his son Joe, that he had worked on the ship to get his passage over here. His sister Teresa, sister-in-law Maria and her 3 children John, Rose and Charles, also came on the boat from Palermo. In New York, Mario worked for the Pavias in the furniture hauling business. He also worked as a city laborer. He married their daughter Dominica (Minnie was her nickname) in 1907.Minnie was only 14.They had their lst child Rose,in 1908. According to the 1910 Census, Mario and Minnie lived with her parents at E 114th St. in Manhattan New York and at that time their first child , Rosalia was 2 and they had a 1 month old baby, Benjamin. He must of died before they moved to San Jose, because there is no record of him there. They moved to San Jose, Ca. about 1910. They lived there about 15 years and had the rest of the children, starting with Albert and ending with Mario Jr. They had 10 live births in all. Mario Sr. worked for the Charles C. Navelit Nursery in San Jose. He was a tree surgeon, could graft any plant and grow it. He really knew his business and also alot about agriculture. He moved to San Diego in 1928, after his wife Minnie died in 1926. She was 33 when she died.He came and brought all his children on the train, except John and Joe, they came on a truck with the furniture. Mario had hired a man who went to the fields in the valley and got fruit to sell in San Jose. Joe and JOhn would work for him by picking up the watermelons and then putting them off the truck to where they were sold.
They first stayed next door to his cousin,Benedetto Anello on National Ave. He worked for the San Diego Gas Co. and was a powder man, dropping dynamite in holes to set telephone poles.There lst house was on National Ave.and Crosby St., behind a store. The address was 2002 National Ave. The house was torn down for one of the pillars of the Coronado Bridge. They lived in many rental houses. The City Directory shows that in 1930 they lived at 420 17th St.
It is told by son Victor and Joe that Mario lost his job in San Jose because the neighbor , Cardinelli,had a whisky still that was kept in Mario's basement.One day the police came, someone had turned them in, and took Mario off to jail. Uncle Salvadore bailed him out. He lost his job and good name because of the incident, so that is why he came to San Diego. This was during prohibition and the police gathered up countless stills and made many arrests during these years in San Jose.
Mario had a noticable scar on his neck, which he attributed to being thrown from a horse in Italy. He was badly hurt, but received no medical attention.
He later married again, but was very unhappy with his choice, and they parted. He than stayed with his kids, one at a time,until his death in 1946.
Information about his immigrant ship, Tartar Prince:
TARTAR PRINCE - 3,272 tons. 104.44 x 13.16 meters (342.7 x 43.2 feet). Clipper bow, 1 funnel 2 masts. Single-screw 3-cylinder triple expansion engine, 12 knots. Built by Short Bros., Sunderland (engines by Blair & Co. Ltd., Stockton). January 1895, launched for South American service. 26 September 1895, maiden voyage - London-Montevideo-Rosario-Buenos Aires. 27 February 1897, last South American Voyage - London-Montevideo -Rosario-Buenos Aires-New York-Newcastle. 10 November 1897, first voyage Newcastle-New York. 30 November 1897, first voyage New York-Naples-Genoa-Leghorn. 3 January 1898, Leghorn-Genoa-Naples-New York. 11 June 1902, last voyage Leghorn-Genoa-Naples-Palermo-New York. 25 November 1902, destroyed by fire on voyage New York-South Africa. [N.R.P. Bonsor, North Atlantic Seaway, p. 1233 and N.R.P. Bonsor, South Atlantic Seaway, p. 339] [Posted to both Ships Lists by Louis Alfano - 9 October 1997]
Children of DOMENICA PAVIA and MARIO MARCHESE are:
4. i. JOHN HENRY3 MARCHESE, b. January 20, 1913, San Jose, CA; d. January 13, 1991, San Diego CA.
5. ii. ROSE MARCHESE, b. February 02, 1908, At 205 E. 106th Street in New York; d. 1983, San Diego.
6. iii. JOSEPH ALBERT MARCHESE, b. January 04, 1914, San Jose, CA.
7. iv. JOSEPHINE MARCHESE, b. July 06, 1915, San Jose, California.
8. v. VICTOR MARCHESE, b. October 30, 1920, San Jose, CA; d. April 22, 2003, San Diego.
9. vi. MARIO MARCHESE, b. January 31, 1926.
vii. BABY MARCHESE, b. September 11, 1924.
viii. HELEN LENORE MARCHESE, b. November 03, 1916; d. September 15, 1940, San Diego; m. JOE CONGE.
Notes for HELEN LENORE MARCHESE:
Helen died at an early age from blood poisining. She had a pimple on her face and it got infected. She worked in the fish cannery at the bay in San Diego. Many Italians worked there. Her husband was a sailor.
ix. ALBERT MARCHESE, b. 1911; d. 1913.
Notes for ALBERT MARCHESE:
Albert died at the age of 2. He was probably named after Minnie's brother Alberto. Minnie's first two children Rose and Albert were obviously named after her brother and sister.
x. BENJAMIN MARCHESE, b. March 1910.
3. ALFREDO2 PAVIA (GUISEPPE1) was born 1878 in Naples, Italy.
Notes for ALFREDO PAVIA:
In the 1910 census, it shows Fred living with his parents in New York with a daughter Josephine. According to the 1930 census, Alfredo (Fred) lived in Union City, Hudson, New Jersey with a son named Joseph. On his Declaration of Intention to become a citizen, dated August 1915, he states that his occupation was a Driver, 5'4", 158 lbs. Born in Palermo, Italy on July 20th, 1877 and then living at 158 E. 114 St. in New York City. He emigrated from Palermo on the vessel George Washington, arriving at the port of New York on April 20, 1878. last foreign residence being Palermo.
Children of ALFREDO PAVIA are:
i. JOSEPHINE3 PAVIA, b. 1906, New York; d. 1983, Oakland, California; m. LOUIE CUNIAL; b. 1909.
Notes for JOSEPHINE PAVIA:
Josephine was called "Josie". She was close cousins with Rosalie Marchese, Mario's 1st daughter. Later when all of them lived in California, they all visited several times. They never had any children, so in her will, she left all of Mario's children a portion of her money.
ii. JOSEPH PAVIA, b. 1912.
Generation No. 3
4. JOHN HENRY3 MARCHESE (DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born January 20, 1913 in San Jose, CA, and died January 13, 1991 in San Diego CA. He married DEE GINTHER March 10, 1934 in Our Lady of Angels Church,San Diego, Calif., daughter of EDWARD ROTH and EDITH BARKER. She was born December 08, 1912 in Pittsburgh Pa., and died June 10, 2001 in San Diego, CA.Funeral at Greenwood Mem. Pk..
Notes for JOHN HENRY MARCHESE:
John had to quit school at the death of his mother, when he was 13 years old. He always was a hard worker and a very neat person. Even the cousins on Palm St. in San Jose remember John always shining his shoes, even though he wasn't going anywhere special. After moving to San Diego, John worked for the SDGE, than Klauber Wagenheim, then different linen supply companies. He worked for Kelly Linen Supply the longest, it is on India St. in San Diego. John loved people and children and that made him a great salesman. He never met a stranger.
John died of cancer in the bile duct, adenocarcinoma. He died in Mercy Hospital, after a 10 day stay. He passed on about 1 week before his 79th birthday.
John's Godmother in San Jose was Mrs. Francis Di Fiore. She always gave John Christmas cookies when he was a boy, then when he was grown and living in San Diego with his father and brothers on National Ave., she would send a big box to him there. Later when married, she sent a big box every Christmas to John, wife and daughter, at their home. The cookies were wonderful, Cucidada Christmas cookies. The DiFiore's lived on Willow St., they loved John very much. Mr. John DiFiore and Sons had a gas station in SAn Jose, they had 6 children.
Notes for DEE GINTHER:
Dee worked as a Beauty Operator before marrying John.Their first rented house was on National Ave., later Pennsyvania Ave., K.St. than 6325 Madrid Dr. (Malcolm). She was a homemaker most of her years, however she did work a few years in a local store as a clerk. She later was a volunteer for many years for the Braille Institute of San Diego and also a Hospital Volunteer Lady at 2 hospitals.
Child of JOHN MARCHESE and DEE GINTHER is:
10. i. MARLENE4 MARCHESE, b. December 04, 1934, San Diego, CA.
5. ROSE3 MARCHESE (DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born February 02, 1908 in At 205 E. 106th Street in New York, and died 1983 in San Diego. She married WILLIAM PATRICK BREEDING in San Diego, Ca.. He was born February 26, 1910 in Oregon, and died July 26, 1967 in San Diego.
Notes for ROSE MARCHESE:
Rosalie was the oldest of 7 children. She was born in New York, then came to San Jose with parents. The story is that her father brought her to San Jose, then the mother followed. Her mother was very young ,only 15 when she had Rosalie, , but after a few years in San Jose, settled down, and had almost one baby a year till her death in 1926. Rose quit school and became the mother of the family. She was very beautiful, resembled the movie star Loretta Young.When she married Patrick Breeding, they first lived at 2002 National Ave., in San Diego. Rose died of cancer of the liver.
Notes for WILLIAM PATRICK BREEDING:
"Pat" was born in Oregon. He served in the U.S. Navy for 22 years, which included W.W.11 and the Korean War. After his retirement he worked for the S.D. Gas & Electric Co. He died of a heart attack at 57 years old. He was loved by everyone and loved to help people. He lived in San Diego 31 years.His tombstone says CSC US Navy.
Children of ROSE MARCHESE and WILLIAM BREEDING are:
i. LAVONNE4 BREEDING, b. 1934; d. 1936, San Diego.
Notes for LAVONNE BREEDING:
Lavone died at 2 with measles.
11. ii. DARLENE PATRICIA BREEDING, b. October 20, 1936; d. July 02, 1985, San Diego.
12. iii. SHIRLEY BREEDING, b. January 03, 1938, San Diego; d. April 13, 2005, San Diego.
13. iv. DAVID LEE BREEDING, b. June 20, 1946.
6. JOSEPH ALBERT3 MARCHESE (DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born January 04, 1914 in San Jose, CA. He married MABEL LEE SOWELL. She was born September 02, 1913.
Notes for JOSEPH ALBERT MARCHESE:
When Joe came to San Diego, he started work with the San Diego Gas Co. He was a line-man and learned the trade, which led him into the Electrical Union. He worked as an electrician for several companies. He was always very handy with fixing and building things. He enjoys gardening and going to Las Vegas.
Children of JOSEPH MARCHESE and MABEL SOWELL are:
14. i. BARBARA ANN4 MARCHESE, b. October 29, 1934.
15. ii. BETTY JO MARCHESE, b. March 10, 1939, San Diego.
16. iii. LINDA SUSAN MARCHESE, b. November 24, 1948.
17. iv. LAURA LEE MARCHESE, b. December 05, 1950, San Diego.
7. JOSEPHINE3 MARCHESE (DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born July 06, 1915 in San Jose, California. She married THOMAS H. BROWN. He was born 1912 in Georgia, and died 1971 in San Diego.
Notes for JOSEPHINE MARCHESE:
Josephine worked at the Holy Family Church, near her home in Linda Vista, for 30 years. She was a faithful worker serving the Priests at the Church. Josephine always remembered all of her family with birthday greetings and other acts of kindness. She is a very loving person.
Josephine told the story of "stomping grapes" as a little girl. When they lived in San Jose, their dad would buy a truck load of grapes once a year. The truck would come to the house and the grapes would be put into a large barrel. She was so impressed that the grapes were so very big and beautiful. Her and sister Helen ( she doesn't remember if the boys did this also) would put rubber boots on and be told to go into the barrel and "stomp on the grapes" until they could get the juice to run out for wine.
She also remembers the entire family camping out in tents in the SAn Jose orchards to do "prune picking" for the annual harvest. They would sleep in the tents and pick prunes from under the trees on their knees. They would get paid per tree. Their mother Domenica (Minnie) would always use that extra money for something special for the family. She remembers that one year it was a new carpet. They were definately temporary "prune picking" migrant workers ( they did have a home.)
Notes for THOMAS H. BROWN:
Thomas Brown served in the Navy on the U.S.S. Raleigh. It was stationed in San Diego in 1936, and Tom was assigned to run the PT boat to bring visitors to the ship from the foot of Broadway. That is where he first saw Josephine, it was love at first sight. He was in the Navy for 11 1/2 years, after leaving the military, Tom had a business of Watch Repair. He worked from a shop at the back of the house and repaired clocks and watches. His grave marker has the Longfellow poem, The nights shall be filled with music and the cares that besiege the day, will fold their tents like the Arabs, and will silently steal away. Tom loved poetry and also wrote poems.
Children of JOSEPHINE MARCHESE and THOMAS BROWN are:
i. SYLVIA LEE4 BROWN, b. July 15, 1940.
ii. YVONNE BROWN, b. August 10, 1941.
iii. THOMAS MARIO BROWN, b. September 17, 1947.
8. VICTOR3 MARCHESE (DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born October 30, 1920 in San Jose, CA, and died April 22, 2003 in San Diego. He married (1) EMILY IRENE TAVARAS 1942 in Hawaii. She was born August 23, 1926 in Hawaii, and died November 12, 2002 in Encino, California. He married (2) DORIS HELEN BECKER October 26, 1954.
Notes for VICTOR MARCHESE:
Victorio Emanuel is a beautiful singer. He was gifted with a natural Tenor voice. He first started singing for audiences while in the U.S. Navy stationed in Oahu, Hawaii. He sang with the Royal Hawaiian Band, the Armed Forces Band and at the Royal Hawaiin Hotel. After discharge from the Navy, his talents were discovered in Hollywood. His voice coach was also Nelson Eddie's coach . Victor sang at the "Hot" nighclubs of his time, the Mocambo, etc. He cut around 10 MGM records which were heard alot in Southern Ca. on the radio. He also sang as a dubbed in voice for a movie titled Athena, with Jane Powell..He sang for many years at niteclubs in Hollywood, Florida. Victor also loves gardening.
Notes for EMILY IRENE TAVARAS:
Victor and Irene met in Hawaii while Victor was stationed there during WW 11 for the Navy. She was a young beautiful girl, they met and married. She was a beautiful hula dancer, and Victor sang at a hotel and Irene was one of the hula dancers. When the war was over, they came to San Diego with their first child, Helena. Mariana was born in San Diego and they later moved to Hollywood.
Children of VICTOR MARCHESE and EMILY TAVARAS are:
i. HELENA4 MARCHESE, b. October 22, 1944, Honolulu Hawaii.
ii. MARIANNA MARCHESE, b. December 05, 1946, San Diego California.
Children of VICTOR MARCHESE and DORIS BECKER are:
iii. VICTORIA ANGELA4 MARCHESE, b. October 23, 1955.
18. iv. WILLIAM MARIO MARCHESE, b. August 13, 1957.
v. JOHN JOSEPH MARCHESE, b. October 06, 1959.
vi. JOEL ALFRED MARCHESE, b. January 11, 1966.
9. MARIO3 MARCHESE (DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born January 31, 1926. He married WANDA FORTNER May 07, 1947 in Ramona's Marraige Place in Old Town, San Diego CA.. She died February 16, 1988.
Notes for MARIO MARCHESE:
Mario served in the U.S. Navy during W.W. 11. He then worked at Convair, Hughes Tool Co. and Rohr.
Children of MARIO MARCHESE and WANDA FORTNER are:
i. LYNELL4 MARCHESE, b. February 15, 1948.
ii. DIANA MARCHESE, b. November 09, 1951; m. JOHN ANDERSON.
Generation No. 4
10. MARLENE4 MARCHESE (JOHN HENRY3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born December 04, 1934 in San Diego, CA. She married (1) FRANK LEROY PHILLIPS May 30, 1954 in St. Paul's Episcopal Church, San Diego CA. He was born June 04, 1932 in Kansas City Mo. She married (2) RONALD LOVE ROBERSHAW July 05, 1969 in 1st Southern Baptist, San Diego CA. He was born March 06, 1937 in Etowah County, Alabama.
Notes for MARLENE MARCHESE:
Marlene was a parent volunteer in the schools for 12 years, and an assistant teacher for 3. She loves swimming every day, piano playing , history and art. Marlene is very active in Politics, serving on a County Advisory Comm. for 8 years and elected Board of Director in her community. She works on government related issues, is President and co-founder of Ramona Concert Assn. and writes frequently for the newspaper. Marlene also shares her Christian testimony as a speaker for Stonecroft Ministries, a non-denominational women's organization.
Children of MARLENE MARCHESE and FRANK PHILLIPS are:
19. i. NATALIE IRENE5 PHILLIPS, b. December 20, 1957, In a trailer in Eagle Rock, Ca..
20. ii. JOHN LEE PHILLIPS, b. June 09, 1960, Kansas City Mo in a house in the Italian district.
21. iii. VALERIE SUE PHILLIPS, b. June 06, 1964, In a house on Cornelius St. in Lemon Grove.
Child of MARLENE MARCHESE and RONALD ROBERSHAW is:
iv. THOMAS LOVE5 ROBERSHAW, b. June 12, 1970, Grossmont Hospital, La Mesa, CA; m. KIM TRIEPKE, August 18, 2001, Paradise Point, Mission Bay, San Diego.
11. DARLENE PATRICIA4 BREEDING (ROSE3 MARCHESE, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born October 20, 1936, and died July 02, 1985 in San Diego. She married (1) STAN BIALECKI. She married (2) CONRAD EMRICH.
Notes for DARLENE PATRICIA BREEDING:
Darlene had a beautiful singing voice. She was a Christian and loved the Lord. She liked to knit and decorate cakes. She died of bone cancer, and was a testimony to the Lord the years she fought the disease.
Children of DARLENE BREEDING and STAN BIALECKI are:
22. i. STANLEY WILLIAM5 BIALECKI, b. 1958.
23. ii. ROSE MARY BIALECKI.
iii. ROBERT BIALECKI, m. BRENDA.
iv. WILLIAM PATRICK BIALECKI, m. STEPHANIE.
v. SHERRY LYNN BIALECKI.
Child of DARLENE BREEDING and CONRAD EMRICH is:
vi. DARLENE APRIL5 EMRICH.
12. SHIRLEY4 BREEDING (ROSE3 MARCHESE, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born January 03, 1938 in San Diego, and died April 13, 2005 in San Diego. She married LARRY CLAUNCH.
Notes for SHIRLEY BREEDING:
Shirley attended Maric College in 1981 to prepare her for her work in the nursing field. She is a Home Health Nurse. Shirley is a Christian and loves the Lord. She has 4 grandchildren. Shirley died of a very rare blood disease, T.T.P., with unknown cause. She went fast, the disease attacks the blood platelets and then shuts down the body. Shirley will be remembered for her loving spirit and ability to listen to anyone and show concern.
Children of SHIRLEY BREEDING and LARRY CLAUNCH are:
24. i. MARLA JO5 CLAUNCH, b. July 03, 1959.
25. ii. LINDA CLAUNCH, b. August 12, 1962.
13. DAVID LEE4 BREEDING (ROSE3 MARCHESE, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born June 20, 1946. He married (1) KAREN. He married (2) MARY.
Notes for DAVID LEE BREEDING:
David attended Grossmont College, SDSU and USIU. At USIU he received a scholarship in baseball. David studied Civil Engineering and Pre-Law. He is now an Electrician. He has 6 grandchildren.
Child of DAVID BREEDING and KAREN is:
26. i. JACQUELINE MARIE5 BREEDING.
Child of DAVID BREEDING and MARY is:
ii. DAVID JR.5 BREEDING.
14. BARBARA ANN4 MARCHESE (JOSEPH ALBERT3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born October 29, 1934. She married LEWIS BOOTH.
Children of BARBARA MARCHESE and LEWIS BOOTH are:
i. STEPHEN5 BOOTH, b. April 23, 1954.
ii. JOSEPH WILLIAM BOOTH, b. July 12, 1960.
iii. LEWIS NORMAN BOOTH JR., b. October 24, 1962.
iv. DAVID MICHAEL BOOTH, b. August 01, 1965.
15. BETTY JO4 MARCHESE (JOSEPH ALBERT3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born March 10, 1939 in San Diego. She married ERNEST DAVE SALAZAR. He was born October 14, 1936.
Children of BETTY MARCHESE and ERNEST SALAZAR are:
i. VALERIE ANN5 SALAZAR, b. September 12, 1959; m. PAUL BAUMAN.
ii. MICHAEL ANTHONY SALAZAR, b. December 28, 1960.
iii. ERNEST DAVE SALAZAR JR., b. January 07, 1962.
iv. JOSEPH TODD SALAZAR, b. July 30, 1966.
16. LINDA SUSAN4 MARCHESE (JOSEPH ALBERT3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born November 24, 1948. She married MARTIN JAMES LORENTZ March 03, 1973.
Children of LINDA MARCHESE and MARTIN LORENTZ are:
i. MATTHEW JAMES LORENTZ5 LORENTZ, b. January 14, 1975.
ii. CHRISTA MICHELLE LORENTZ, b. December 27, 1977.
iii. NICHOLAS MARTIN LORENTZ, b. September 09, 1983.
17. LAURA LEE4 MARCHESE (JOSEPH ALBERT3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born December 05, 1950 in San Diego. She married MARK STEPHENSON.
Children of LAURA MARCHESE and MARK STEPHENSON are:
i. LARA5 SAN STEPHENSON, b. June 23, 1977.
ii. LAUREN MARIE STEPHENSON, b. December 25, 1979.
18. WILLIAM MARIO4 MARCHESE (VICTOR3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born August 13, 1957.
Child of WILLIAM MARIO MARCHESE is:
i. CHRISTOPHER MARIO5 MARCHESE, b. September 25, 1990.
Generation No. 5
19. NATALIE IRENE5 PHILLIPS (MARLENE4 MARCHESE, JOHN HENRY3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born December 20, 1957 in In a trailer in Eagle Rock, Ca.. She married RICHARD DIXON October 1995.
Child of NATALIE PHILLIPS and RICHARD DIXON is:
i. RACHEL NICOLE6 DIXON, b. February 03, 1999.
20. JOHN LEE5 PHILLIPS (MARLENE4 MARCHESE, JOHN HENRY3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born June 09, 1960 in Kansas City Mo in a house in the Italian district. He married ELAINE REYES PABLO June 24, 2000 in Breakers Beach, Coronado California.
Child of JOHN PHILLIPS and ELAINE PABLO is:
i. NIETO ANGELO MARCHESE6 PABLO, b. April 12, 2002, San Diego.
21. VALERIE SUE5 PHILLIPS (MARLENE4 MARCHESE, JOHN HENRY3, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born June 06, 1964 in In a house on Cornelius St. in Lemon Grove. She married NEAL SUNDBERG.
Children of VALERIE PHILLIPS and NEAL SUNDBERG are:
i. KATHARINE DEE6 SUNDBERG, b. February 07, 1994.
ii. ANNA VICTORIA SUNDBERG, b. August 22, 1999.
iii. JULIA ROSE SUNDBERG, b. August 22, 1999.
22. STANLEY WILLIAM5 BIALECKI (DARLENE PATRICIA4 BREEDING, ROSE3 MARCHESE, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born 1958.
Child of STANLEY WILLIAM BIALECKI is:
i. CHRISTIPHER6 BIALECKI.
23. ROSE MARY5 BIALECKI (DARLENE PATRICIA4 BREEDING, ROSE3 MARCHESE, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) She married RANDY BRANCH.
Children of ROSE BIALECKI and RANDY BRANCH are:
i. MARISA6 BRANCH.
ii. JOEY BRANCH.
iii. AUSTIN BRANCH.
24. MARLA JO5 CLAUNCH (SHIRLEY4 BREEDING, ROSE3 MARCHESE, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born July 03, 1959. She married BUTLER.
Children of MARLA CLAUNCH and BUTLER are:
i. JACQUELYN YVETTE6 BUTLER.
ii. JOYCELYN MARIE BUTLER.
25. LINDA5 CLAUNCH (SHIRLEY4 BREEDING, ROSE3 MARCHESE, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1) was born August 12, 1962. She married (1) GLASSER. She married (2) HIGHT.
Children of LINDA CLAUNCH and HIGHT are:
i. ASHLEY ROSE6 HIGHT.
ii. CHARLES HIGHT.
26. JACQUELINE MARIE5 BREEDING (DAVID LEE4, ROSE3 MARCHESE, DOMENICA2 PAVIA, GUISEPPE1)
Children of JACQUELINE MARIE BREEDING are:
i. DEAVEN6 BREEDING.
ii. ZACHARY BREEDING.